Comprehensive Help from an Experienced Project Management Consulting Firm
Responsible leadership, cost-effective project management
At Project Management Consultants International (PMCI), we have more than 15 years of successful experience managing a wide range of projects for companies in local, national and international settings. We accurately assess your needs and deliver a high level of project management service.
Whether you run a small business, or manage a global concern, we have extensive experience with the business processes and methodologies used to successfully manage projects. For ongoing or stalled projects, we focus on quickly identifying and resolving project dilemmas.
Matching the right project manager to the right project or the right program manager to the right (generally a project manager doesn’t manage a portfolio; however, program managers normally manage portfolios) portfolio is a cornerstone of our service. We provide customized project management and processes to develop your project or achieve your defined future state.
We offer you support in areas that include:
- Project management: We utilize highly capable, industry-savvy project managers. When you need effective change management, we can help.
- Program management: We help you increase efficiency and cut costs by reallocating resources and simultaneously organizing related projects.
- Portfolio management: PMCI skillfully manages projects and programs to meet your strategic business objectives.
- Product management: We successfully plan, forecast and help market your product at all stages of the product lifecycle. We offer expert risk management leadership, and identify and address missing or late milestones.
Dedicated and trustworthy, we are prepared to take the reins of your project. Our project managers specialize in methodologies such as:
- ITL: PMCI utilizes Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) methods. ITIL processes are considered best practice for harmonizing IT services with business needs.
- Sixth Sigma: Six Sigma is a group of quality management processes and statistical tools intended to reduce variability, error and product defects. Our project management consultants use Six Sigma principles to achieve your project goals and manage your budget.
- SDLC: Systems development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies are used throughout the industry. We apply SDLC principles and phases to analyze, enhance and implement your systems to reduce risk and support a successful transition from your current to future state.
- Agile: Depending on the size, scope and complexity of your software project, you may require a more flexible iterative methodology like Agile.
Whether you need experienced onsite project management leadership or consulting services, PMCI delivers targeted expertise to cost-effectively achieve your goals. When you need a project management specialist tomorrow, talk to us today.