Are You An Experienced Change Agent?
PMCI invests in knowledge management
Every ongoing business or organization needs effective, cost-efficient project management. When internal hires cannot satisfy project, program or portfolio requirements, companies need outsourced expertise. Project Management Consultants International (PMCI) contracts with experienced, adept project managers to successfully serve the needs of our clients.
The PMCI culture
PMCI is a growing project management consulting firm serving domestic and international clientele. As an outsourced project management expert with PMCI, you enjoy the freedom of navigating your career path with challenging, rewarding work for companies across the business spectrum.
The key differentiators of a PMCI project manager are senior management experience and a robust, transferable skill set. The attributes we look for in PMCI project management personnel include:
- Significant, successful experience with projects of varying sizes in multiple industries
- Proven leadership ability, including approachability and reliable risk management and problem-solving ability
- Excellence in communications with stakeholders such as executive cohorts, work groups, teams, vendors and outside clients
- Demonstrated excellence and familiarity with industry-wide accepted best practices and planning methodologies
- Positive, friendly attitude, including appreciation of the need for the everyday application of unique solutions
Project management positions ahead
According to the Project Management Institute (PMI) forecast, project management roles in the national and international workforce are expected to expand by more than 15 million between 2013 and 2020. Looking ahead, primary growth in project management positions in the United States is forecast to occur in industries including:
- Financial services
- Fuel industry
- Information technology
If skillfully managing change is your core competency, PMCI would like to talk to you. Review our current project management position openings or contact us to schedule time to discuss opportunities available at PMCI. We look forward to welcoming you to the PMCI team.